Reasons and solutions for the scratches of precision hardware processing manufacturers
Precision metal processing manufacturers are prone to scratches on their workpieces during machining. Not only will the quality of the products be reduced, but moreover, the parts may be scrapped. The reasons and solutions for the scratches of precision metal processing manufacturers are as follows :
1. Precision metal processing manufacturers CNC machines, cutting tools, stamping dies scratches and scratches improperly operated by the operator.
1. Workpieces with high appearance requirements, such as electroplating, aluminum, etc., which are not processed for external appearance. If the maintenance film is not applied to the data in the factory, the medium viscosity PE maintenance film must be applied before processing, and the paste must be smooth.
2. When loading materials, a rubber pad should be placed between the two layers for protection, and it is forbidden to drag the plates directly.
3. Regardless of the size of the material when cutting, it is necessary to handle it gently, without dragging or pulling.
2. Scratches in the welding process of precision metal processing manufacturers.
1. It is necessary to remove the maintenance film on the front and back sides around the welding area before welding to prevent the maintenance film from being burnt and causing poor appearance.
2. It is forbidden to directly touch the surface of the workpiece and the work surface (the grounding part can be treated separately), and it can be separated and placed by smooth wooden blocks, wooden squares, EPE, etc. Prevent iron filings on the work surface. The welding slag scratches the workpiece.
3. During the operation, it is necessary to handle with care, do not drag or pull, and do not place the work piece on the work surface, pallet or ground at will.
3. Scratches in the surface processing of precision metal processing manufacturers.
1. The workpiece should be carefully checked before loading, and the defective products should be removed. The scratched materials should be repaired in time.
2. Wear gloves and sleeves during operation to prevent sweat and oil stains from staining the surface.
3. The pre-treatment should prevent the workpiece and the workpiece, the workpiece and the iron frame from touching each other during the processing, and use a PVC glue stick to block it. Or use hanging method for processing.
The above is the main reason for the scratches of the products of precision metal processing manufacturers. In the final analysis, the scratches of the products are generally caused by improper processing operations. Therefore, the precision metal processing manufacturers should strictly manage the product processing to avoid excessive product scratches. Injuries directly cause economic losses.