What are the advantages of CNC CNC precision parts processing?
1. Multi-axis control linkage: Generally, three-axis linkage is the most used, but with some adjustments, it can be a machining center with four-axis, five-axis, seven-axis or even more linkage axes.
2. Parallel machine tools: The functions of common machining centers are relatively fixed. Machining centers and turning centers, or vertical and horizontal machining centers can be combined, which can increase the processing range and processing of the machining centers. ability.
3. Tool breakage warning: Using some technical detection methods, you can discover the wear and damage of the tool in time, and give an alarm, so that the tool can be replaced in time to ensure the quality of the parts.
4. Tool life management: multiple simultaneous working tools and multiple blades on the same tool can be managed uniformly to improve production efficiency.
5. Machine tool overload and power-off protection: Set the maximum load level according to the load of the production process. When the load reaches the set value, the machine tool can automatically power off and shut down to protect the machine tool.
To learn more about Dongguan Hongye Precision Machinery Co., Ltd., please log in to our official website: CNC Precision Parts Processing: http://www.dghongye.com/